We have our first show of the year next Sunday. Very excited
to get back in the ring, with Jenna and Nikki, the dobe. Although the next few
shows present conflicts between walk throughs and running times, some how I
feel it will all work out. Between now and AKC Agility Nationals there are a
mere six shows…just barely over two months from now well be flying into San
Francisco. Granted these long trips are almost routine now. Four to five weeks after Nationals we again
travel across the country for World Team Tryouts. Two months after WTT I have
the EOJ and the EO. All of this in addition to competing my baby, Whimzy, for
the first time this spring. Six months, four major competitions, and a full
trail schedule. I wouldn’t have expected this year to be any different to the
last, but already 2012 has proven itself to be interesting.
Overall I’m really just excited for the first show of the
year. The dogs were all really good for me this past weekend in training. Even
Whimzy handled some complicated sequence, letting me rear cross the weaves and
such. Unlike the other three Whimzy didn’t do threadles though. She just seems
young to me for all that jerky turning. In time she can take on these harder
moves.
No comments:
Post a Comment