Friday, November 11, 2011

A spiced up training session...

Can I just say I love, love, love, international sequences… because I do; they are just way too much fun. That’s what we worked today, international sequences, only not our typical training session where Diane and I pick a course and go run it five hundred different ways. No today we spiced up our training schedule with a Tori Self Seminar. We did I think five or six different sequences with some wicked challenges, and Tori was so helpful when we ran into trouble or needed to tighten down a line. I’m defiantly going to work the drills she gave us too, they should help fill a lot of Jenna’s minor holes and keep Whimzy amused this winter.  Kenzie also got to play, and did pretty well on the international sequences, some bobbles here and there which Tori helped find solutions for. Kenzie will also be practicing the drills this winter big time!
Felt bad for Whimzy though, poor thing sat and watched most of the seminar. Needless to say she was going crazy because she wasn’t allowed to play and or chase the big fast border collies running around. But she did get to meet Tori…not washing her ever again, hoping some of Tori’s awesomeness rubbed off on her ;)
^Two of Jenna’s turns at the seminar, and a few of Tori’s many handling fixes for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment