Not about anything in particular more i just dont know what the rest of this is about... and so the title was named accordingly. I suggest you watch this > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZjts7Fg2i0 At least my dog saved my butt! I think her nose was an inch from that off course jump, but my good-girly stopped and listened to my frantic cry! Other than my slightly epic fail on that part of the course, the rest of the standard run was to die for. So happy with her contacts, and the run over all. Its funny how some problems really exist more in my head than in real life, never thought I could get the zones I did this weekend in a trail…and i was so regretting going for the blind as soon as i passed the board but Jenna came right down (not as low as i would like, but certainly low enough) I guess this means more work on me mentally. Rather have it that way though, better than having a dog with issues right? But I guess that even if you have the fastest, best trained, best handled dog ever born and raised it wont matter if every time you go into a big competition you crumble. Thats my two cents on the matter anyway, probably means I should keep reading eh?
In other news...Kenzie was (also) amazing this weekend, winning 26" standard and only 2 bars down on an interesting jumpers course. Hopefully this means she will behave at the Tori Self Seminar we are going too. Jenna is the only mini dog, all the others are 24" and 26" so guess Im the odd man out, but hoping Tori will have some suggestions and critique on my handling. And really can't wait to see what she says about all the big dogs. Overall Im excited end of story.
Today is also a very important day… Miss Whimzy is 11 months! Holding at 15 ¼ and still growing a fluffy breed coat, like seriously there is A LOT of hair. One month to go, then well nothing will really change but Whimzy will be a year so that is something I guess.
Look how big she is already!!
Sorry for the rambling I know only like 20% of that made sense...

No comments:
Post a Comment