Sunday, May 20, 2012

Whimzy OA

Heartlake On a Whim NA NAJ OA

Can't believe my baby is in Excellent! Actually I can, I was there when it happened. What I can't believe is why she took 15 million steps after the 3rd to last jump. Like "HELLO DOG! Yes we all know how far you can jump now COME BACK HERE!" Silly thing. Haha. Shame we didn't get a jumpers Q to match, but one too many refusals. Really nice run though! Shame it isn't on film...*cough diane cough* Don't ever ask my mother to be a camera person, she really truly sucks at it. Luckily I have a super cool sheltie who even winks at the camera when she knows how good she did.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjT7rsPEEms&feature=youtu.be

Exhibit A:



Exhibit B:

Not winky facing but does prove that purple title ribbons are really cool. Next goal: OAJ legs!! and AX legs!!
MACH by December? I think so.


NO just kidding, that's so not happening!! Also wouldn't push for it, MACH's just happen. When you plan they fall apart and you get stuck. Just run, have fun, and when its time to eat cake you will MACH I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment