Monday, May 7, 2012

Tryouts Day 2: Ah-maze-ing

Jenna: Round 4, well now.... Jenna and I were the first dog to run clean on the course. We stayed with our time on the "time to beat" clock for around 8 dogs, then we ended up third overall with 5 points. All I can say is, "I love you Jenna." She was such a good girl!! Especially considering that I forgot to spray her feet with anti-slip stuff! Round 5 was less of a thrill, but solidly clean...and I totally almost smacked my face into the a-frame ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mru2WbtJJmQ&email=comment_received&lc=CKB2EE4azQ3G9qcrg-FoM5Qzpj6zKIE0vxbRf3OR1Ns&lch=email&feature=email )... Not sure where we ended up after day too, but I don't really care. Jenna was awesome for me this weekend. Think I'm the first junior to place at tryouts since Jenn Crank!! So pretty psyched!

Demon: Round 4, E. bad Diane should have blinded like she planned. And Round 5 was super smooth and clean. Finished 6th. Such a great end to Demon's tryouts career! Can't wait to see him smoke some runs in Sweden!!

Videos, pictures, etc. to come when I get home! Stuck in Chicago on a computer from like 2001? Not even sure if it has a UBS port for me to download stuff anyway :P Excited to get home and start training Whimzy for next year, and prepping Jenna for the EO!

No comments:

Post a Comment