Sunday, May 27, 2012
Not bed time at all...
So what if it's like three in the morning, and I may have been explicitally told to go to bed over an hour ago? Yes I know quite sad that someone can still dictate my bed time, or at least think they can. But alas I'm still a kid, a child, a minor, and unable to control these aspects of my life fully. The important part is that today I practiced sit stays. I don't know if anyone else has noticed but miss Mz has begun to creep her start lines and do that funny little feet jig. Which while cute is unacceptable. So today in the rain we went out and spent forty minutes Playing start line games. The reward being soaking wet hugs and whimzy's blue elephant squeaky toy. I know quite exciting isn't it? Jenna was there too by the way, he start lines were flawless though.
Today's weather suffered from manic depression, went from 85 degrees to 70 and pouring rain then back up to like 80 with a slight mist. Needless to say the humidity was dreadful, but at least the woods were still peaceful at sundown. Sorry I'm rambling and this was my sad attempt to post on nothing, which considering the topic is chuck full of information so you're welcome :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment