Sunday, July 29, 2012
EO 2012 Day 2 Results.
Wow. Wow. Wow. What a weekend.
Sunday results.
Jenna:
Jumpers- clean, ran conservative finished 110? Out of all the small/medium dogs attending. (roughly 300+)
Standard- clean, but 5 faults. Fairly fast, smooth just an oops in the pouring rain on the down side of the dog walk.
Demon:
Jumpers- clean. Smooth, decent time.
Standard- E. demon swung to the backside of a jump. But his score was dropped out of the 4 dogs on team.
Diane, Marcy Mantell, Barb Davis, and Tracy Sklenar (sorry if I spelled any of those wrong) made Team finals for the USA sitting 8th. Team finals is run as 4 courses in one. 1 dog goes after the other is finished on short 15 obstacle sections. Granted this is the EO so they had to be super evil little courses too ;).
Diane and Demon ran clean on their section, not sure where the team ended up over all.
Really amazing experience, now back in Copenhagen. Home in the morning, dog class tomorrow, as if we haven't done enough agility. I'm officially an EO addict. It is safe to say you'll see me in Belgium next summer with Whimzy and probably Jenna too. Diane caught the bug too, which is good because Europe alone at 17 might not be all that possible. This event is indescribable. The handling, the courses, the people, the dogs, all of it is just top notch and amazing. I ended up video taping the top 15 dogs in the 18" finals for research, you know Whimzy's future competition, and honestly I can't picture her ever being that amazing. But I think she has it in her. We shall see won't we? That's the fun part anyway, building the dog, the journey behind getting to the top, falling back down just to start all over again? Yep, agility. I love it.
Pictures and videos will be up tomorrow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We're so proud of you and your Mom. Saw Diane and Demon did great in the Agility finals-28th is tremendous. we literally watched hours and hours of video trying to spot the two of you. Glad you enjoyed it so much. I know we did.
ReplyDeleteBob And Pam Blackstone