Jumpers- handled all the technical parts of the course flawlessly, got to the chute, Kathleen sent out, hand up motion forward. Jenna, well Jenna went with Kathleen to the next jump. Then over the next jump. E. Ouch, but not a mental error, so I don't mind all that much.
Standard- Clean, 44th/180? Held the dogwalk and teeter for a beat. My shoe came untied about half way through my run, boy oh boy did that throw me for a loop!! But I managed to get through the end, cut off Jenna on her way down the A-frame, so we ate a second or two. Still over all a nice run.
Demon:
Jumpers- two refusals, rest was clean and precise. Like Jenna, Demon avoided the new European chute.
Standard-(down pour at this point). Landed jump 12, slide from there right into jump 13. Hit it hard, but was fine. Finished the run with 5 faults, for the down bar.
Diane and Demon actually ended up making the cut for Medium Dog Finals! The only USA Team in 18" to make the cut. They had a beautiful run, not super duper fast, but very smooth and respectable. Not too shabby for a 10 1/2 year old dog with a crippled handler! Honestly, I'm very proud of them both.
Rest of the day was spent, watching, supporting, and talking with our team mates. Such a great group of people. I got to take pictures too, for a grand total of 10 minutes. Then my camera died. Charging it all tonight, I'm determined to get good pictures of the USA's dogs tomorrow!
Mudi
Sheltie
Pumi



No comments:
Post a Comment