Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Thinking Time

After seeing how Jenna's contacts held up over the weekend, I believe that it is time to pick my next step...the drills and work we have been doing is really paying off, and I defiantly plan on continuing it. The next step is the one I'm having trouble taking. Is it to soon to start something else? Do I even want to step forward have the drills I've done the last 2 months set up a solid foundation for what I want to do next? What do I want to do next??? All questions that I have been pondering for the last 3 days, and then pondering them again for Whimzy (minus the foundation part because that's what she is still learning foundation) And I've been thinking that really I am where I want to be for now, and now is good so why push ahead to soon and watch it crumble? So as the title states its thinking time. Not to mention everything else that has to be thought about...school, summer reading, teaching classes (Diane will be teaching classes at a new location in addition to Top Dog, I'm her built in assistant teacher...so new classes for me too) And as much as I love teaching agility and running classes I find myself to be a little anxious. Working with new people, in a new environment is going to just feel weird. I think its the new environment that's throwing me off...I'm used to dealing with new students every session, and I'm used to them ignoring me because I'm a "kid" and I'm used to them not grasping anything anyone says (luckily students tend to grow out of both fairly quickly) On the other hand I have seen the roster and we know almost everyone who is in the classes. Also many of them have seen me run one or more dogs, so I wont get the "Why should I listen to you, your just a kid" stare -_-
Sorry for the rambling rantish thingy at the end sometimes I just type what ever pops into my head :o) Also in addition to thinking i have been taking pictures. I really like taking pictures its just fun! Although I'm afriad I lack skill, but I if I'm having fun why not? :) so here are a few from yesterday...





No comments:

Post a Comment