Saturday, May 14, 2011

Castles in the air

a dream about a wonderful future.... thats what it means, Castles in the air... It sounds that way too, doesn't it? Like an amazing thing might just fall into your lap. Of course as we all know that doesn't happen to often, unless you win the lottery... but the majority of those people end up dead or broke in 5 years (thats a fact, sad, but true) No one most work for what one gets. I am okay with that really, I am. I am willing to work for what I want, and unlike some of my friends that doesn't mean landing a spot on Jersey Shore.
By hook or by crook, at any cost, any way at all, that's what I'll do. I am not quite sure what I am doing it for when we talk careers, that whole "What do you want to be when you grow up?" - I really hate that question, I don't ming "What are you gonna go to college for?" or "What are you looking to go into?" but the whole "when you grow up" thing really bugs me. Makes me feel like a child. Like I should say a princess who lives in a castle... hmm that sounds like the castles would be way up in the air doesn't it :)

But to day I seem to be in fine fettle, and I would talk to you more about my day but back to agility, which is suppost to be the main focus of this "blog" (still not sure if I like the word I have fletcherised the way it sounds quite a bit but haven't made up my mind. Flecherise on the other hand is very fun to say :P) and instead I have been rambling on using strange idioms that I find meaningful. No show this weekend, which is slowly killing me because I would really like to be at a show hanging out and competing, instead of being locked in my house doing mounds of home work. I have managed to slip out and train Whimzy a few times though, she is such a smart dog, but she seems to be growing much much larger than expected. Of course I can't really control her growth plates so at this point the more the marrier. Keep growing!!! At this point she will most likely be a 16" dog.

10 comments:

  1. Hey Kathleen- Like your blog :) You are very funny..lol I remember seeing you at world team tryouts when I was watching- you did a nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! (even though I have no idea if you will ever read this, because IDK how to like reply directly :P) Anyway... hi. and thanx. Jenna was such a good girl, and I love wtt its just awesome. Your B/Cs are so cute :D But I like you other doggies too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Kathleen I did get this :) Blogger is confusing and a pain along with being moody, so I don't know how it all works either ;)

    She is very cute :) I loved WTT, it was the first time I had ever been to watch and it was amazing! I can't to go next year and actually be running too :)

    Thanks! I think they are too, but I am biased ;) Do you have a Facebook?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your gonna enter next year! FEO or Regular? Which dog? It is the best feeling ever to get out on that floor, even when you fail horribly (<trust me I have been there, and so has everone else at tryouts) As for the Facebook thing, I had one deleted it, and i made a new a while back, but i have like one friend because I am to lazy to go find people agian. But yes I do have one =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES! The plan is to enter regular as long as I can get the Qs for it. I have only done one AKC trial ever, so that of course mean we are still in Novice :/ We should be able to Q, but of course you just never know. Jinx will be the one running- the big 26" BC boy :) Everyone has said that and I think it will be a total blast! If you don't get the Qs I will still enter as a FEO since I really want to have a shot at the courses :)

    Oh gotch ya! Most days I would prefer I didn't have one since it is, so time consuming..haha I just thought it would be easier to talk there rather than commenting back and forth..lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool! The courses are always so much fun, make sure you train ALOT before you come, so people just think that because the can Q for it that they are ready- so not ture. Im sure with some awesome international course practice you and Jinx will rock.
    And ya I agree it would be easier on facebook- wanna use it instead?

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look like loads of fun :) Oh I will definitely be training lots! I have been getting international courses and setting them up and taking quite a few international seminars with Terry Smorch, Silvia Trkman, and Karen Holik :) Yeah, I would never think being able to Q means you can run those course, it's a completely different challenge. Thanks, we just have to make it that far first!

    Yes! definitely use that- way easier- I will request you as a friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I sent a request, but I am not entirely sure that it is you..lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. If it was me you would know. and it wasn't... my profile picture is Jenna (sheltie) wearing sun glasses, can't miss it :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. nope..definitely the wrong one..opps! I will search again, but no other person came up with your name :/ I suppose we could always do e-mail too :) if you check that more often?!

    ReplyDelete