Tuesday, May 17, 2011

May was suppost to bring flowers.

Ok its not raining that bad, but it hasn't been like sunny in forever. And their are flowers, lots, and lots, and lots of flowers. But I really want to get out and set up a course. ANY course I just want to train! Atleast tomorrow we have classes from 4:00-9:30pm. So lots of training tomorrow. I have been able to run Whimzy through her puppy drills twice so far this week. She is so smart. I am running out of things to teach her because she is too young. She can already do a 90 degree weave pole entry with out any real help.... yes I am super proud of her weave entries. I did a fantastic job if I do say so myself. (< now watch tomorrow she is gonna miss all her puppy entries because I said that) I uploaded a video....  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lV6gahqsX8 .... she did the wierdest thing in the weaves. She missed a pole, stopped, backed up and corrected her mistake. I didn't even say anything other than "opps" when she passed the pole. Either I trianed weaves to much or she is smarter than I thought :) I am really enjoying teaching her, she is the first dog that I have gotten to train completely on my own. No outside help. Not even from Diane. The only problem I am really having with her is that she doesn't quite understand the concept of walking right next to me when I ask her too, but we are working that. I guess we shouldn't have dropped out of puppy obedience class ;) ahh well, I'm sure with some work we will get it. Now don't forget to watch that video... its up there ^

2 comments:

  1. my goodness! It's storming over here to (CA) today (for like an hour) was the first time I saw the sun this whole week (plus part of last week!)
    your dogs are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kno doesnt rain suck?!?! And the only time it's sunny is like from 10-11am and of course im in school so it doesn't help!! Grrrrr I hate weather!!! Of course this weekend it is suppost to clear up and be sunny and 70, which would be nice because we have an outdoor show :) and Thanx ur doggy rox too!!!!

    ReplyDelete