Nothing much going on this weekend. I have pondered over my summer plans and came to the conclusion that my dogs are going to hit ultimate fitness- hopfully I will too :) Diane is helping with this plan by randomly deciding that the whole family is going to eat healthier- in other words no processed foods. My brother, Kevin, and I have managed to smuggle pizza into the house, of course it didn't last very long ;) Really I am okay with the no processed foods plan, it will be good for me in the long run even if I really miss soda and all my favorite processed foods now, by the end of the summer I will be much healthier. My father is also helping keep my puppies fit by opening our pool. Kenzie, my water bug, is extatic. Jenna isn't... and Whimzy has never been in the pool, she does seem to like the baby pool so maybe I have a sheltie that actually likes water.
The dogs have had quite a good weekend already....
poor Kenzie... constant abuse from Whimzy
RUN!!!
grrrrrrr...
such an odd dog, with those puffy lips of hers.
CUTE :) I wish that I could have a pool! Our dogs would LOVE it!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!!! That sounds like fun, hehe smuggling food- sounds like something me and my brothers would do.
ReplyDeletegosh your dogs are so pretty and you're a great photographer!
Kenzie LOVES the pool!!! She would spend her entire day doing agility then getting in the pool over and over if she could :)
ReplyDeleteThanx!!! The credit for any of my pictures that may look ok goes to my camera- it's awesome!!! I love it =)
ReplyDelete