As for Jenna and Demon, they both had great runs today. Jenna went clean in the team agility (standard) round with a decent time and got an E in the morning in Team Jumpers, to no fault of her own. Bad bad handler decided to go to the back side of #19 instead of taking it the right direction. Small oops, but I was still thrilled with Jenna's performance today. She was flawless :) Mr. Demon picked up the same backside off course in jumpers that I sent Jenna too, but came back for a great standard run posting the 3rd clean time of his USA Midi Team in the afternoon.
Honestly I am thrilled with today, it was so much fun. So excited to run again tomorrow and then cheer on all my fellow teammates in Finals on Sunday! Most importantly though, I have a new wonderful list of skills to train on both Jenna and Whimzy for next years Tryouts and *hopefully* International competition(s). Just another step in the journey, but this weekend will be one of the most unforgettable.

When this threat is apparent, what your body does is to coat your cells with fatty tissues just to shield it from rising blood acidity, making you need more fat. So the more your blood becomes acidic, the more you become fat.
ReplyDeleteFUT Coins
fifa 13 coins