Friday, May 20, 2011

A title...

I am feeling a bit lazy today, and couldn't think of any odd or meaningful title. Some things kinda exciting have happened since, i guess tuesday. For example: Tomorrow I get to compete against myself! My mom's student is unable to come to the show, but her dog is entered. So we are taking him with.... and wait for it.... he is a 12" dog and really fast!! So I will be running against myself :) The last time I did that I took 2nd with Jenna and 4th with her cousin (not my dog) Chessie! I was so much fun. Oh and some other stuff happened, but I am not quite as excited about, and it doesn't really have anything to do with anything... so no I'm not telling :P
I did take pictures this week, with my family's awesome camera that for some reason no one uses except me... IDK why. But I thought this was a cute shot of whimzy!

Oh and in you spare time I encourage all of you to watch this.... Oh and if the world ends, well idk, but I hope it wont.




http://www.wimp.com/throwstick/

2 comments:

  1. aww Whimzy!
    thanks for the video- I showed it to my brothers and they laughed so hard - because it's something my dog would totally do except with a tennis ball!
    Have fun competing against yourself:)your blog is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx. I love that video, its just so funny!! :D I am now done competing with myself. And I managed to beat my own dog with the other dog! Jenna and Flint both NQ'd in jumpers-both my fault I was way out of sync :P Then in Standard Flint got 3rd and Jenna got 4th, but only by a hair :)

    ReplyDelete