Saturday, June 4, 2011

Bruises and NQses

Ouch, ouch, ouch! Bruised calf muscle, and on the other leg my knee and ankle are starting to compensate: P   swimming in the pool with my friend, Jessie, one minute the next…charley horse. It really, really hurt : /  I could barely get out of the pool; my friend was like “Does it hurt?” I wanted to bop her on the head but she wasn’t close enough.  And it was really sore this morning, but we went to a show… and well run through the pain :)-needless to say I’m icing as I type- That’s when Jenna decided to add a random off course to my bad day. I had my shoulder back and was saying “Jen, here here here, JEN!” shaking my hand at her, but nope! The double 10 feet away seemed like the right obstacle to her :P But ahh well, at least I didn’t have to worry about what our time was :) I didn’t even know how she could have picked up that jump… so random, but it’s not so bad because we had MACH cake and went shopping in the EMB vendor :D Standard was much better though, I don’t know where we ended up, probably 2nd or 3rd.  But who cares, Jenna had the most fantastic dogwalk!!!! It was so so so so fast :) and she hit the yellow like whatever I know what I’m doing. Her a-frame was slow, but not as bad as last week! I love seeing work pay off and improvements in the ring :)
Another day of trialing tomorrow, hopfully a DQ, it would be nice to finish up MACH 2 soon (I think we have like 16/20) And hopfully my leg will heal up or I will be the one getting PT not, the dog ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment