My knees may quiver, the sweat may pour down my face, and I
might have nothing to brag about after all is said and done. But no matter how
many times I fall, how many times I’m pushed to the ground, I will stand up. I
will keep moving. I will triumph. I may not be the strongest, I may not be the
fastest, and I might not be the best. But no matter how many times I am beaten,
how many times I loose, I will not quit. I will not break. I will not give up.
It is not the raw strength and skill that makes an athlete
great, but their will to push, to achieve, to never surrender. For loosing,
frustration, defeat, and mistakes don’t cause failure. The only true failure is
when giving up is the only answer. It is up to every individual to decided how
much effort they are willing to put in, how long the will practice, how many
times they will try again. My future is my hands; I decide whether or not I
will be great. It is up to me to build my own destiny and that is why…. I will not give up. I will stand up. I will not break. I will keep moving. I will
not quit. I will triumph.
We will not quit.

No comments:
Post a Comment