“The key to success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.”
in agility most of us fail daily…we fail on a sequence, we fail at training something, we fail at understanding something…but as trainers we go back to our mistakes and we fix, we try again, we try it a different way, we make our failures work for us. And that makes agility so much fun, if it was easy and it didn’t take time or effort agility wouldn’t be any fun at all.
Agility is a challenge. Any challenge that tests the mental and physical ability of two different creatures working together is going to lead to failure…a lot of failure! But its when we take the time to understand our failures and look at the positives of the trial or the trianing session instead of interalizing the negetives that is when we can reach success.
Oz^
Been taken pictures of agility this week because I couldnt run :P
but I got my stiches out today...training session tomorrow!!! :D
Love the post! Also really nice pictures, what type of camera do you have?
ReplyDeleteThanx I thought my post was very short and to the point and its defiantly something I forget sometimes so I figured I should write I down :)
ReplyDeleteI have a Nikon D60 and I have 2 lenses one is only up to 55 and the other is 55-200 what ever that means :P I just wanted better zoom :D I would pay more attention to what the camera stuff all ment but i just do it for fun. :)